Mesothelioma Victims who are unhappy with the way mesothelioma cases have been dealt with by their current or former solicitor have in the last few months contacted John Green (Associate at WE Solicitors) to take over the litigation.
Mesothelioma claims are a specialised area and should be dealt with by solicitors who have a good grasp of the complexities that need to be dealt with before claims can be finalised.
Mesothelioma Victims or their friends and families should be aware that many high street law firms may never have dealt with a claim such as this before and the need for urgency.
There are a number of questions that any interested party should ask their solicitors before instructing them:
- How many mesothelioma claims has the firm dealt with to conclusion?
- Does the solicitor have experience of the expedited court procedure?
- Am I going to be charged for the service?
- Will there by any deductions from my damages if I win?
- How long will it take?
- Who will be running my case?
- What benefits and Government payments am I entitled to?
The solicitor that will potentially deal with your case should have a good track record of dealing with asbestos litigation and the benefits you are entitled to. There is no reason for a solicitor to be asking you to privately pay for the work when most solicitors work on a No Win No Fee Agreement.
WE’s asbestos team have an excellent track record and grasp of the issues surrounding the litigation process. See our Client Charter on the home web page for more details on how we work with our clients.