It was reported in the April-June edition of Hazards Magazine that a recent study in Italy which was published online in March 2012 in the International Journal of Epidemiology showed significant increased risks of lung cancer from exposure to asbestos, crystalline silica and nickel-chromium.
- The importance of the Coroner in industrial disease cases.
- Asbestos at The Royal Devonport Dockyard
- A former electrician, Mr Roger Prince, died of mesothelioma due to exposure on site in the 1960’s
- Out of court settlement agreed for family of former CEGB employee.
- Financial security for the widow of a former Barrow Shipyard worker.