Cliff Cunningham, who has died aged 71 of mesothelioma, an asbestos-related cancer of the lung, was a world pioneer in research and support for children with Down’s syndrome. Follow the link to read the full story :
- The importance of the Coroner in industrial disease cases.
- Asbestos at The Royal Devonport Dockyard
- A former electrician, Mr Roger Prince, died of mesothelioma due to exposure on site in the 1960’s
- Out of court settlement agreed for family of former CEGB employee.
- Financial security for the widow of a former Barrow Shipyard worker.